Welcome to the NAPM Southern Colorado Career Resource Page
We encourage all members to supply opportunities for inclusion on this page, which is now visible to interested external employers.
Current members who are seeking employment opportunities are welcome to post contact information and short bios.
CAUTION: We recommend you do not post any information that you wish to keep private.
Contact person to add items is Mike Dobyns, C.P.M.
HIRE AN ISM CERTIFIED MEMBER!
MEMBERS: LET US KNOW IF YOU WOULD LIKE US TO POST YOUR EXPERT CREDENTIALS HERE!
JOB BOARDS, JOBHUNTING AIDES & PROFESSIONAL SOCIAL NETWORKS
The postings on this page are provided by the companies or their agencies, and NAPM of Southern Colorado and the Institute for Supply Management™ (ISM) is not responsible for their content. If you have questions about any of the positions posted here, please contact the company. All postings may be removed in 45 days unless a request is made by the posting agency to keep longer. NAPM-SC will not be liable or take any responsibility for providing references, ensuring qualification accuracy, or in any other way participating in a member's job search efforts other than to provide them space herein for visibility to individuals having access to this web site page.
Colorado Springs Utilities - Posted August 21, 2017
Procurement and Contract Agent (Go to below link)
Supply Chain Manager - T.R. TOPPERS, PUEBLO, CO (Contact Company if interested))
SUMMARY: TR Toppers is a privately held food processing and distribution company founded in 1993 by the Rode brothers. We process, package, and distribute branded and non-branded candies, baked goods, and other toppings and inclusions. We are passionate about delivering superior customer service and high quality toppings at an affordable price. We are looking for a Supply Chain Manager for our production facility located in Pueblo Colorado.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Responsible for the overall Supply Chain Management for TR Toppers. The list of duties and responsibilities is not all inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties and responsibilities as management deems necessary.
• Establish and update company-wide purchasing policies and procedures.
• Identify acceptable terms, negotiate contracts and service level parameters, monitor vendor quality and manage day-to-day purchasing functions.
• Monitor inventory levels of assigned suppliers and provides forecasts to suppliers as needed.
• Integrate Limited Time Offers into forecasts.
• Track Vendor performance/lead times and adjust inventory buffers to mitigate delivery risks.
• Work with sales to seek alternate and new suppliers as needed.
• Expand and shrink inventory to account for seasonal sales and production capacity constraints.
• Work with Sales and Customer Service on potential shortages and short shelf life items.
• Notify suppliers of deductions and/or adjustments due to quality issues.
• Monitor and manage the entire order process to assure product delivers when needed at contracted lowest delivered cost.
• Negotiate flexible (upside/downside flex over time) supply agreements with suppliers.
• Control the creation of new items and adoption of new suppliers working with Senior Management and Quality Assurance to make sure all required information is received.
• Assist in evaluating potential new MRP/ERP systems.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
• Bachelor’s degree in business or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Five to ten years of purchasing and inventory management experience, preferably in the food and beverage industry with experience in logistics.
• High level of organization and time management skills.
• Excellent communication skills (written and oral).
• Advanced computer skills required (Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point).
• Familiarity with supply chain management for the Food and/or Food Service industry.
• Attention to detail.
• Experience with an MRP/ERP system.
• Experience negotiating supply agreements and managing supplier performance.
• Experience managing and streamlining the purchasing process.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work independently, multi-task, and prioritize.
• Must demonstrate good problem solving skills. CERTIFICATES, LICENSES,
Active C.P.M, CPSM OR equivalent APICS certification is highly desired.
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
Ability to work in a fast paced environment. Employee must be able to multi task.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee will be working at a desk 90% of the time.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
TR Toppers offers a very competitive compensation package with the rate of pay dependent on experience. Compensation includes year-end bonus and company funded pension plan. Benefits include medical, optional vision and dental coverage, generous paid time off, and a great work environment. Relocation to Pueblo Colorado is required. Relocation assistance may be available. TR Toppers is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. We are committed to taking affirmative action to ensure the equal treatment of all qualified employees and applicants with respect to the terms, conditions and privileges of employment.
Qualified candidates may submit their resume to TR Toppers, Inc. via mail at PO Box 11521, Pueblo, CO 81001, or via their website at http://www.trtoppers.com/jobs
Deadline to apply is September 15, 2017.